Free Mummer play royalty free available to theater troupe, church groups, and actors world wide

Goblin Mummer play by Jerry Williams available royalty free worldwide
My mummer play, Goblin mummer play is available for free to any theater troupe, church group, or actors who wants to stage it.  It is fairly simple, and I adapted it to a youtube clip.  You can use it royalty free, all I ask if you perform it credit me, and send me a pic, video, or info of where it was performed in the comments below.

The mummer play is a hallmark of christmas, and deals with death and rebirth and was performed by villages throughout Europe.

For more information about Mummer plays click here   mummer play information

Here is the video adaption I did of the play, but feel free to do your version of it.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surreal film maker Chris DeJoseph, Friday nite frights, and sexy undead chicks rule!

Alan Moore, superheroes and the occult