Jerry Williams's films on Amazon Instant Video

Kung Fu Wizard of Jesus vs. Undead Robot Nazi Werewolves

For fans of spandex and monster, I make quirky offbeat films that mix sex, robots, comedy, superheroes, monsters, and other weirdness into films that are hopefully unique.  Many thanks for Amazon instant video.  Click on the link below for some of my films on amazon instant video.  Tell me and Amazon what you think about the films.

Jerry Williams films on Amazon Instant Video

Monsters of the UFO by Jerry Williams



If you're more into the literary aspect....I have books listed there as well...from UFO to poetry!

Jerry Williams books on Amazon


I'm also looking for cosplay performers to feature in upcoming blogs, please let me know...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surreal film maker Chris DeJoseph, Friday nite frights, and sexy undead chicks rule!

Shane Ryan's Dacryphilia and Hematolagnia