spandex and monster looks at heroes and cosplay performers along with the monsters! I'm interested in independent cinema, UFOs,cosplay, and the paranormal. My name is Jerry Williams. I'm a writer, poet, and filmmaker. My films are available on Amazon and INC Roku channel (Purvos, Astro Space Hero, UFO crash in Kentucky and Astro Zap Kaboom with Tucky Williams (girl girl scene). I have several books such as Monsters of the UFO, and comic books such as Zombie Mardi Gras.
Terror at Crimson Creek
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
fury
Terror at Crimson Creek
Terror at Crimson Creek is a new found footage horror film by Justus League Films. Director Cherokee Hall did a Roger Corman by shooting the main bulk of the film just under 36 hours. It was a lot of fun, a lot of hard work, and of course several roadblocks by some actor/production gremlins always makes the process interesting. The amazing cool thing is we got the film in the can with a large cast, incredible sequences, and an awesome film when the smoke clears. Besides production side, I did a brief cameo as a sinister guard of an insane asylum. I also shot a behind the scenes short. Here are some of pics I took on set as well as some frame grabs. Worth a look for fans of Spandex and Monster.
Director Cherokee Hall going over a shot with the actors
Michael Vaughn setting up a camera shot
setting up an action shot
yours truly as a sinister guard in between doing production work
The actors who played the evil men of 'Stash' and 'Red River' show up as inmates in Terror at Crimson Creek
found a witch doll on set...had to put it into a video!
Comments
Post a Comment